Lot 3470* - A191 PostWar & Contemporary - Saturday, 07. December 2019, 02.00 PM
- Artist's studio.
- Fondation Maeght, Saint Paul de Vence (no. W1711).
- Collection Yolanda Saul, Beverly Shores, USA.
- Leslie Hindman Auctioneers, Chicago, Auction 24 September 2015, Lot 155.
- Swiss private collection.
- Simon Studer Art, Geneva (on the reverse with the label).
- Corporate collection Switzerland.
„The simplest forms in the universe are the sphere and the circle. I represent them by disks and then I vary them... spheres of different sizes, densities, colours and volumes, floating in space, traversing clouds, sprays of water, currents of air, viscosities and odours - of the greatest variety and disparity.“ Alexander Calder
CHF 40 000 / 60 000
€ 35 090 / 52 630