Compulsory auction - Please note the special bidding terms of the FCA.
Lot 3875 - S16 Fabergé & Objets de Vertu Compulsory auction -
ENAMEL, PEARL AND NEPHRITE MINIATURE BOWL, BY FABERGÉ, ca. 1908.
- Empress Maria Feodorovna (1847-1928), purchased the bowl on 17 January 1908 for 165 rubles.
- The Palace Collection of Egypt (King Faruk Sale); Sotheby's, London, 10 March 1954, lot 105k.
- Christie's, Geneva, 10 May 1989, lot 77.
- Wartski, London.
- Christie's, London, 6 June 2011, lot 103.
- Private property Switzerland, acquired at the above auction.
Minimum hammer price
CHF 13 500 (€ 11 840)