Lot 3220* - A197 Impressionist & Modern Art - Friday, 02. July 2021, 05.00 PM
We would like to thank the Wildenstein-Plattner Institute for confirming the authenticity of the work, New York, 8 April 2021.
The authenticity of the work has been confirmed by Guy-Patrice and Michel Dauberville, Paris, 14 June 2011.
- Succession Renoir, Cagnes-sur-Mer.
- Bernheim-Jeune, Paris, after 1919.
- Private collection, USA.
- Maier & Co. Fine Art, Stuttgart (label on the reverse), acquired from the above in 2011.
- Private collection, Germany, acquired from the above gallery in 2012.
- German collection, acquired from the above in 2020.
- Guy-Patrice and Michel Dauberville: Renoir. Catalogue Raisonné des Tableaux, Pastels, Dessins et Aquarelles, Paris 2010, vol. IV, p. 277, no. 3148 (with ill.).
- Bernheim-Jeune: L'Atelier de Renoir, Paris 1931, Pl. 78, no. 252 (with ill.).
CHF 90 000 / 130 000
€ 84 110 / 121 500
Sold for CHF 146 700 (including buyer’s premium)
All information is subject to change.